New York Jets Gang Green Daily reveals why the team released Brandon Marshall and report the news that they’ll host Mitchell Trubisky again.
Is anybody ready for the NFL Draft? I mean, the news in the NFL is either ridiculous rumor or horrifying smokescreen these days. In the weeks leading up to the draft, this is to be expected.
The show must go on.
Speaking of the NFL Draft, the name of Mitchell Trubisky continues to make the rounds at Florham Park, New Jersey. According to Manish Mehta of the New York Daily News, the Jets will once again host the North Carolina youngster prior to the draft. In fact, his pre-draft visit will come this week, today, on Thursday.
Mehta also touches on why, exactly, the Jets cut Brandon Marshall. He explains that Mike Maccagnan would have rather traded the veteran receiver prior to the 2016 trade deadline, but they didn’t see any deals they liked. It just made sense to clear him out in favor of their promising young receivers, Quincy Enunwa and Robby Anderson.
The 2017 preseason schedule has been released:
— New York Jets (@nyjets) April 10, 2017
News and Notes:
- A few days ago, we touched on why Todd Bowles has already proven to be in way over his head as an NFL head coach.
- Paul Esden and the Jets Zone brought in Thomas Jones for a chat.
- Matt Castillo of ESNY asks if Eric Decker could represent a No. 1 WR.
- Rich Cimini of ESPN New York argues that Deshaun Watson has exactly what this organization needs: a championship pedigree.
Everyone knows the Ohio St. pair.
But the Florida pair is pretty good, too.
— New York Jets (@nyjets) April 13, 2017
Who gave @BusterSkrine his nickname?
— New York Jets (@nyjets) April 12, 2017
- Jets Roster | - Jets Schedule
- Jets Stats | - Jets Standings