On this edition of the New York Jets Gang Green Report, Matt Forte prepares for life after football and Mike Pennel shows off his workouts.
Matt Forte has entered the twilight of his long and accomplished career. Recently he spent some time at NFL Films in South Jersey, preparing for life after football. Forte participated in a “Broadcasting Boot Camp,” conducted by the finest names in the business, via newyorkjets.com.
The Manitou Incline in Colorado Springs is considered one of the toughest climbs in the United States. While it is a haven for the active adult and adventure seeker, the New York Jets newest nose tackle, Mike Pennel makes it apart of his regular routine.
- Jets Feed | - Jets History
- Jets Roster | - Jets Schedule
- Jets Standings | - Jets Stats
Other Jets News, Stories:
- Offensive Tackle Kelvin Beachum and rookie Running Back Elijah McGuire each welcomed new additions to their families over the weekend.
- ESNY’s Garrett Ey warns the Jets Fanbase that Ownership is at a crossroad with new horizons and old bad habits.
- ESPN’s Rich Cimini talks tanking.
— Kelvin Beachum (@KelvinBeachumJr) June 18, 2017