If you’re a new player looking to bet on basketball this week, FOX Bet is worth a look in states such as Pennsylvania and Michigan.
New FOX Bet players in both Michigan and Pennsylvania can take advantage of a no-brainer 5x payout that cashes when the Wolverines and Sixers, respectively, score a point.
PA bettors can grab the Sixers at a 5x payout to score at least once again the Rockets on Wednesday night, while MI players can get the same deal if the Wolverines score at least once against the Buckeyes this Sunday.
In this case, FOX Bet, which offers some of the most creative new player specials among legal sports betting apps, has combined a can’t-lose proposition with an extremely aggressive payout, creating a must-have deal.
FOX Bet 5x Payout Promo
With basketball now taking the primary focus of most sports bettors, FOX Bet has turned its attention to the hardwood with a new player promo that’s designed to cash.
This week, new players in Michigan and Pennsylvania can wager $10 to win $50 when their team scores. PA bettors can back the Sixers to score against the Rockets, while Michigan bettors can do the same with the Wolverines when they take on the Ohio State Buckeyes this weekend.
While we probably don’t need to spend a significant amount of time covering why this bonus is a lock, let’s run through some quick notes.
It’s a Lock
- The Sixers are averaging over 114 points per game this season, including nearly 30 points per game in the opening quarter. Although the Rockets are one of the NBA’s better defensive teams, there’s no chance they will hold the Sixers scoreless over four quarters.
- The Wolverines and Buckeyes are two of the nation’s top five teams. Again, there’s no way that two of the country’s elite programs will get together in a game in which one team doesn’t score. Again, while it’s technically possible, there’s just no shot this happens.
- For what it’s worth, Michigan entered the week scoring 78.9 points per game.
In both cases, not only will this special pay, but it will likely hit within each game’s opening moments.
How to Get Started with FOX Bet
The FOX Bet app has emerged as a popular online sports wagering option for players in states such as Colorado, Michigan, Pennsylvania and New Jersey. This week, bettors in PA and MI can take advantage of an awesome basketball no-brainer, while bettors in NJ and CO can grab a $500 risk-free first bet.
In order to get these new user offers, simply use the appropriate links located both above and below.
- Make a first deposit of at least $10 by using any of FOX Bet’s available deposit options. Most standard online banking methods are available.
- This special will be available in two places. Players can locate it on the home screen where the featured offers live. It also exists in the promotions tab. Click the offer for full details.
- In PA, make a $10 wager on the Sixers to score against the Rockets. In MI, make a $10 wager on Michigan to score against Ohio State.