- Game 1: Tuesday, 8:40 pm ET, YES
- Game 2: Wednesday, 3:10 pm ET, YES/MLB Network (out-of-market)
- Chasen Shreve (shoulder): The left-hander joined Triple-A Scranton/Wilkes-Barre on Sunday to begin a rehab stint.
- Chris Parmelee (hamstring): All signs point to the first baseman missing at least a month with a Grade 2 hamstring strain.
- Jake McGee (knee): The left-hander was placed on the 15-day DL Saturday due to a left knee strain.
- Tony Wolters (concussion): Wolters recently played two rehab games and is currently on the 7-day concussion DL.
The Yankee offense explodes for a combined 20 runs over the two games and overcomes poor outings from both Nathan Eovaldi and Ivan Nova to sweep the abbreviated set. Brian McCann goes deep at least once in Colorado.