- David Harris: 16 GP, 68 TKL, 2 SK, 1 INT
- Erin Henderson: 16 GP, 45 TKL
- Darron Lee: 14 GP, 55 TKL, 3 SK, 3 INT, 9 PD, 1 TD
- Bruce Carter: 12 GP, 24 TKL, 1 INT
- Julian Stanford: 3 GP, 7 TKL
- Jordan Jenkins: 15 GP, 41 TKL, 2 PD, 5 SK
- Lorenzo Mauldin: 9 GP, 19 TKL, 5 PD, 4 SK
- Mike Catapano: 16 GP, 27 TKL, 1 SK
- Josh Martin: 6 GP, 8 TKL
The wild card of the New York Jets this season lies within its linebacking group.
Will David Harris lose a step? Can Darron Lee actually rise to the occasion and play that Nickel/Dime LB role Maccagnan and Bowles envisioned on draft day? Will, most importantly, Jordan Jenkins, Lorenzo Mauldin and/or Mike Catapano provide something along the edge on passing downs?
The questions are many. The answers are soon to come. And the questioning pertaining to edge heat will be the most important all season long.