1) Masahiro Tanaka: Entering his third season in the MLB, Tanaka will look to become a more dominant pitcher for the Yankees. He will always be an injury risk but should have a relatively healthy 2016.
GS: 27, W-L: 17-8, ERA: 2.61
2) Michael Pineda: The 27 year old is dominant at times but often struggles for length and consistency. Expect him to have a better season in 2016.
GS: 29, W-L: 14-9, ERA: 3.82
3) CC Sabathia: Though it is questionable whether he will be ready to go come the start of the regular season, Sabathia will return to the Yankees following a recent bout with Alcohol addiction. As he nears the end of his career, the 35 year old will continue to struggle in 2016.
GS: 25, W-L: 8-11, ERA: 4.63
4) Luis Severino: The young Dominican emerged towards the end of last season and will likely earn a place in the 2016 rotation. He is one of the Yankees most coveted prospects and should return the faith of the front office in the near future.
GS: 27, W-L: 15-10, ERA: 3.09
5) Nathan Eovaldi: Established himself as a valuable member of the Yankees rotation in his first season with the club but will look to improve in 2016. Often gives up too many hits and like Pineda, struggles for consistency.
GS: 31, W-L: 13-11, ERA: 4.03