Marcus Stroman looks to stay on top of his game against the pathetic Diamondbacks.
Arizona is in one of the roughest stretches in baseball. They finished May with a 5-24 record in the month. Will the Mets take advantage of a struggling team? Get the coffee on after dinner if you’re staying up to watch this one.
New York Mets (26-20) @ Arizona Diamondbacks (19-36)
Tuesday, June 1, 2021 – 9:40 PM EDT
Radio: WCBS 880, WQBU 92.7
Diamondbacks: Caleb Smith (2-1, 3.27 ERA)
Mets: Marcus Stroman (4-4, 2.47 ERA)
Odds[metabet_core_game_tile query=”mlb/mets” site_id=”elitesportsny”]
Notable Game Props
- Mets Total Runs: Over-4.5 (-105), Under-4.5 (-112)
- Diamondbacks Total Runs: Over-3.5 (-136), Under-3.5 (+117)
- Mets to Score First and Win: Yes (+132), No (-165)
- Diamondbacks to Score First and Win: Yes (+260), No (-345)
- First Team to Score: Mets (-167), Diamondbacks (+143)