PointsBet is offering an awesome new-user bonus that provides a can’t-lose outcome on a hard to predict NCAA Tournament.
New players at PointsBet who sign up and place a $20 bet on any Sweet 16 matchup will score $150 free if a point is scored during the same game.
There’s no-brainer offers that come with a high probability, and then there’s no-brainer offers that literally cannot lose — and that’s what PointsBet is offering here.
This is a game-changing deal to jump on, whether your bracket is on fire or down in the dumps.
Register with PointsBet and get a free $150 when you bet on a Sweet 16 game by clicking here.
PointsBet Sweet 16 Promo Details
This is an extremely straightforward offer that skips the fine print.
Just bet $20 on the moneyline or spread of any Sweet 16 matchup, and if a point is scored during that game, you’ll earn a free $150 courtesy of PointsBet.
Some quick notes to know about this NCAA Tournament promo:
- Qualifying bets must be the first bet made after registering and must be a single moneyline or point spread bet carrying a wager of $20.
- The offer is currently live through tipoff of the last Sweet 16 matchup (No. 7 Oregon vs. No. 6 USC on Sunday, March 28 at 9:45 p.m. ET).
- Users must be at least 21 years of age and located in any of the applicable states in which sports betting is legally allowed.
In short, new players can make a $20 point spread or moneyline wager on any matchup, and when the a point is scored, PointsBet will automatically issue the $150 bonus. That bonus comes in addition to any potential winnings secured via the $20 wager.
Bettors can go with a standard point spread play to secure roughly $20 in return, or with the added security of knowing a $150 bonus is coming, swing for the fences with an underdog like Oral Roberts or Oregon State.
How to Get $150 Free on any Sweet 16 Game at Points Bet
You must complete these steps in order to get the free $150 at PointsBet:
- Register and create a PointsBet account. Get started by clicking here.
- Make an initial deposit of $20 into a new account by using any of the available methods (PayPal, debit/credit, etc.).
- Place a $20 wager on the moneyline or spread of any Sweet 16 matchup.
- If a point is scored in that game, you will be provided the free $150 a few hours following the game’s conclusion. You will also be eligible for winnings if your $20 bet on the spread or moneyline hits.
Sweet 16 Odds at March Madness
There will be eight Sweet 16 matchups you’ll be able to bet on — four on Saturday and four on Sunday.
A good value pick could be taking No. 12 Oregon State to win outright over No. 8 Loyola Chicago in the Midwest Region semifinal on Saturday. OSU is +225 on the moneyline and also +6.5 on the spread. Loyola Chicago is -285.
No. 11 Syracuse is hot after defeating No. 6 San Diego State and then No. 3 West Virginia in the Midwest Region first round and second round, respectively. The Orange are +205 on the moneyline against No. 2 Houston while the Cougars are -261. Additionally, the Buddy Boeheim-led squad is six-point underdog.
On Sunday night, No. 11 UCLA vs. No. 2 Alabama should be another stellar matchup. Surging UCLA is a 6.5-point underdog and +220 to win outright while Alabama is -281 on the moneyline.
Sign up with PointsBet and grab $150 free when you bet on a Sweet 16 game by clicking here.