The NFL Playoffs roll on this weekend with four more intriguing matchups and FOX Bet is the sportsbook to bet on all of the action. That’s because ahead of the divisional round, FOX Bet is giving all new players the opportunity to wager with +500 odds on the Packers or Saints to score at least one point in their respective games.
Those who sign up ahead of the Rams vs. Packers game can grab Green Bay to score at least once with a $20 bet that pays out $100 if it wins. The same offer is also available for Sunday’s matchup featuring future Hall of Fame quarterbacks Tom Brady and Drew Brees when the Bucs and Saints square off.
Bet $20, Win $100 on Score at FOX Bet
Throughout the regular season, FOX Bet offered 50-1 odds on teams such as the Eagles, Jets, Giants and Broncos to score. With those offers, bettors could wager $1 to win $50 with a single score.
Last weekend, it upped the ante with +500 odds on the Seahawks or Steelers to score. Bettors could lock in either team to score at least once with a $20 bet that paid $100 with a win. Ahead of this weekend’s action, FOX Bet is bringing back the same offer, this time featuring it on the Packers to score against the Rams and the Saints to register points against the Bucs.
In short, this offer provides bettors with a no-brainer opportunity to 5x their money. It is a low-risk special that provides considerable upside. While other sportsbook promos may offer larger bonuses in terms of maximum value, such deals also require a higher initial deposit. This one, in our view, is a nice blend.
How to Sign Up For FOX Bet
FOX Bet is one of the leading online sportsbook operators in states such as New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Colorado. Getting signed up is easy and takes just a moment.
- Those in New Jersey can begin the process by clicking here. Those in Pennsylvania can get the same deal here.
- Make a first deposit of at least $10 (although we suggest a $20 deposit to get the full value of this special). FOX Bet offers a variety of deposit methods, including online checking, PayPal, debit/credit cards and more.
- After deposit, make the first real-money wager a $20 bet on either the Packers or Saints to score.
- To find the special odds, locate the boost in the app’s main menu or head to the NFL menu, click “futures,” and then select “odds boost.”
This offer is already live in-app, so there’s no need to wait until the hours leading up to kickoff to jump in.
Huge NFL Playoffs Value
Some quick notes regarding the likelihood of this special cashing.
- The Packers were the NFL’s No. 2 scoring team, averaging 31.2 points per contest this season. Green Bay eclipsed the 30-point mark on 12 different occasions.
- The Saints are the NFL’s No. 5 scoring team, averaging 29.6 points per game.
- Neither team was shutout this season.
In other words, both teams look like a lock to score.