DraftKings Sportsbook is offering a lights-out offer ahead of the start of the 2020-21 NBA regular season’s opening night.
Both new and existing users can participate in the “Sleigh the Spread NBA No Brainer” and double their money on a +75 spread for either the Nets-Warriors matchup or the Lakers-Clippers matchup.
Get started with DraftKings Sportsbook and jump on this NBA welcome back offer here.
The setup is simple. Simply pick one of the four teams to win (or not lose by 76 points), and you can double your winnings courtesy of DraftKings Sportsbook.
There’s better way to kick off the NBA regular season than with this promo, which in our view, is the best NBA promo across various legal betting markets.
Double your Money for NBA Opening Night at DraftKings Sportsbook
Those yet to register with DraftKings Sportsbook can follow a few steps in order to take advantage of this deal.
- Register and create a DraftKings Sportsbook account — a quick and easy process to complete. Get started by clicking right here.
- Make an initial deposit of at least $10 into your sportsbook.
- Visit the landing page from the Sportsbook Promos page and choose either the Nets, Warriors, Lakers, or Clippers by clicking “CHOOSE NOW” next to the team name. If not immediately redirected to the promo, select “DK Promotions” under “A-Z Sports.” Then select the “NBA Tip Off” market.
- DraftKings issues a single-use odds to +75 (boosted price +100).
- Apply the boost to the team of your choice by adding that team’s spread to your betslip and applying the boost. This first bet with the boost will act as your qualifying bet.
Qualifying bets are the first bet made after registering and are capped at $50. You need to have registered and made an initial deposit of at least $10 into your sportsbook account in order to participate in this deal.
The promotion excludes live bets, parlays, cash-out bets, free bets, and voided bets.
You must be at least 21 years of age and located in either Colorado, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, New Jersey, Tennessee, or West Virginia.
The Odds for Nets-Warriors and Lakers-Clippers on DraftKings Sportsbook
At the moment, DraftKings Sportsbook has the Nets as 5.5-point home favorites over the Warriors and the Lakers as 2.0-point home favorites over the Clippers, confirming that oddsmakers believe either game will be fairly close.
With that said, it’s evident any of these teams will cover a 75-point spread, making this promotional deal a lock.
Stuff to Know
In the last five meetings between the Nets and Warriors (an opening-night matchup that pits Nets superstar Kevin Durant against his former team), the average margin of victory is 16.6, with the most-recent 41-point win for the Nets in February acting as an outlier.
As far as the last five meetings between the Lakers and Clippers are concerned, the average margin of victory is 6.2.
Ultimately, the deal sets up a should-be winner. New sportsbook bettors can build their bankrolls as a new NBA season kicks off.
Participate in the “Sleigh the Spread NBA No Brainer” and double your money on opening night with DraftKings Sportsbook here.