On October 8th, 1956, in Game 5 of the 1956 World Series, Don Larsen threw a perfect game versus the Brooklyn Dodgers, which remains the lone perfect game every thrown in a World Series. To commemorate this legendary achievement, FOCO will be releasing a Don Larsen & Yogi Berra New York Yankees Perfect Game Bighead Bobblehead. The bobblehead features Yogi and Don both in a celebratory pose, ready to embrace after achieving the impossible. Yogi is wearing his catcher’s mask while Don has his glove on and is wearing the classic Yankees hat. They stand atop a field themed base with their names displayed in front with the date on which the game occurred. Behind them is a perfect game plaque proudly showing off the Yankees logo. The bobblehead is limited to 156 units, retails for $150, and stands close to 10 inches tall. We are also offering a more limited variant version that comes in black in white. This one is limited to just 56 units, retails for $200, and also stands at 10 inches tall.
MORE ON ESNY:
• Yankees fans need to get over the Jordan Montgomery trade
• These 4 bold Mets offseason predictions are all kinda realistic
• Mike Francesa blasts Giants’ Brian Daboll: ‘This team has fallen to such a depth’
• Yankees are trying to find the guys who did this
• Joe Benigno’s unexpected renaissance has been tremendous