Can the Mets at least stay entertaining in the season’s final week?
If you love drama, the 2021 New York Mets are near the top of your list of baseball teams this season. From the front office debacles to the thumbs down, the Mets have provided plenty of headlines this year.
Now they’re concluding a season that will leave fans wondering “what if” for a while.
They head to Milwaukee to face the first-place Brewers this weekend. We’ll see what they can do to make it interesting.
New York Mets (73-79) @ Milwaukee Brewers (91-62)
Friday, September 24, 2021 — 8:10 PM EDT
Radio: WCBS 880, WQBU 92.7
Mets: Tylor Megill (3-5, 4.57 ERA)
Brewers: Eric Lauer (6-5, 3.03 ERA)
Notable Game Props
- Mets Total Runs: Over-3.5 (-125), Under-3.5 (-105)
- Brewers Total Runs: Over-4.5 (+110), Under-4.5 (-140)
- Team to Score First and Win: Mets (+195), Brewers (+150)
- Team to Score First and Lose: Mets (+295), Brewers (+650)
- Both Teams to Score: Yes (-1000), No (+500)
- Extra Innings: Yes (+800), No (-1400)
New York Mets lineup:
1. Brandon Nimmo (L) CF
2. Francisco Lindor (S) SS
3. Javier Baez (R) 2B
4. Pete Alonso (R) 1B
5. Michael Conforto (L) RF
6. Jonathan Villar (S) 3B
7. James McCann (R) C
8. Jeff McNeil (L) LF
9. Tylor Megill (R) Phttps://t.co/Y3W1k9dNWo
— Awesemo MLB DFS (@AwesemoMLB) September 24, 2021
Lauer gets the ⚾️ to start the weekend!
— Milwaukee Brewers (@Brewers) September 24, 2021