Will we remember the 21st night of September?
Sorry about the blatant Earth, Wind and Fire reference but that’s about all we’ve got at this point in the season with the Mets. They head to Boston for a two-game set with their chances of the postseason on life support.
Marcus Stroman gets the ball in the opener. He’s building a case for a big payday in free agency this winter — will he get paid by the Mets or someone else?
New York Mets (73-77) @ Boston Red Sox (86-65)
Tuesday, September 21, 2021 — 7:10 PM EDT
Radio: WCBS 880, WQBU 92.7
Mets: Marcus Stroman (9-12, 2.88 ERA)
Red Sox: Eduardo Rodriguez (11-8, 5.00 ERA)
Notable Game Props
- Mets Total Runs: Over-4.5 (+105), Under-4.5 (-135)
- Red Sox Total Runs: Over-4.5 (-120), Under-4.5 (-110)
- Team to Score First and Win: Mets (+190), Red Sox (+160)
- Team to Score First and Lose: Mets (+270), Red Sox (+700)
- Both Teams to Score: Yes (-1600), No (+700)
- Extra Innings: Yes (+800), No (-1400)
— New York Mets (@Mets) September 21, 2021
Red Sox Lineup
— Nilson Pepén (@JuniorPepen) September 21, 2021