South Beach, bringin’ the heat.
The Mets head to Miami to start a huge three-game set against the last-place Marlins. Last week’s marvelous stretch has enabled the Mets to climb back into the National League East race, making the remaining few weeks of the regular season interesting.
But they have to beat the teams they’re supposed to beat. And they’re supposed to beat the Marlins… even though Miami has given them fits this season.
Can the Mets get off to a good start on Tuesday evening?
New York Mets (69-69) @ Miami Marlins (57-80)
Tuesday, September 7, 2021 — 6:40 PM EDT
TV: SNY, FS1
Radio: WCBS 880, WQBU 92.7
Marlins: Edward Cabrera (0-1, 5.23 ERA)
Mets: Carlos Carrasco (0-2, 6.59 ERA)
Notable Game Props
- Mets Total Runs: Over-4.5 (-105), Under-4.5 (-125)
- Marlins Total Runs: Over-3.5 (+120), Under-3.5 (-150)
- Team to Score First and Win: Mets (-105), Marlins (+290)
- Team to Score First and Lose: Mets (+425), Marlins (+500)
- Both Teams to Score: Yes (-750), No (+450)
- Extra Innings: Yes (+750), No (-1400)
— New York Mets (@Mets) September 7, 2021
Tonight’s #Marlins Lineup:
J. Sanchez RF
De La Cruz CF
I. Diaz 3B
E. Cabrera SP (0-1, 5.23 ERA)
— GENY Mets Report (@genymets) September 7, 2021