The Mets are now 0-1 in games with Lindor and Báez together.
We finally got to see Javier Báez and Francisco Lindor together in the Mets‘ infield on Tuesday night. The result: another loss.
Making matters worse, the Yankees have taken the first two games of their series in Atlanta, slowing down the Braves’ run to first in the National League East. The Phillies also lost on Tuesday night, meaning the Mets lost a rare opportunity to make up ground on both teams in front of them in the standings.
The Mets enter Wednesday night’s game against the National League West-leading Giants 6.5 games back of Atlanta in the division.
San Francisco Giants (81-44) @ New York Mets (61-64)
Wednesday, August 25, 2021 — 7:10 PM EDT
TV: SNY, MLBN (out-of-market only)
Radio: WCBS 880, WQBU 92.7
Giants: Johnny Cueto (7-6, 3.89 ERA)
Mets: Taijuan Walker (7-8, 3.86 ERA)
Notable Prop Bets
- Mets Total Runs: Over-4.5 (+110), Under-4.5 (-140)
- Giants Total Runs: Over-4.5 (+115), Under-4.5 (-145)
- Team to Score First and Win: Mets (+180), Giants (+155)
- Team to Score First and Lose: Mets (+625), Giants (+330)
- Both Teams to Score: Yes (-1100), No (+550)
- Extra Innings: Yes (+800), No (-1400)
— SFGiants (@SFGiants) August 25, 2021
— New York Mets (@Mets) August 25, 2021