This stretch against West Coast teams has been anything but a joke. The Mets are 1-6 to start the trip.
Per usual, the Mets bats failed Thursday night.
Six hits and one single run led to the Amazins coming up short by a score of 4-1 to begin this four-game series against the Dodgers. New York has now lost six of its last seven games and will attempt to stop the bleeding Friday night in Los Angeles.
Carlos Carrasco takes the mound.
New York Mets (60-61) @ Los Angeles Dodgers (76-46)
Friday, August 20, 2021 — 10:10 PM EDT
TV: SNY, MLBN (out-of-market only)
Radio: WCBS 880, WQBU 92.7
Mets: Carlos Carrasco (0-1, 10.32 ERA)
Dodgers: Walker Buehler (12-2, 2.09 ERA)
Odds[metabet_core_game_tile query=”mlb/mets” site_id=”elitesportsny”]
Notable Game Props
- Mets Total Runs: Over-2.5 (-150), Under-2.5 (+120)
- Dodgers Total Runs: Over-4.5 (-140), Under-4.5 (+110)
- Team to Score First and Win: Mets (+300), Dodgers (+105)
- Team to Score First and Lose: Mets (+245), Dodgers (+900)
- Both Teams to Score: Yes (-900), No (+475)
- Extra Innings: Yes (+900), No (-1800)
Mets Game 122 of 162, @ LAD
Friday, Aug. 20, 10:10 p.m. ET
RHP Walker Buehler (12-2, 2.09)
J.D. Davis 3B
D. Smith LF
Carrasco RHP (0-1, 10.32)
— Anthony DiComo (@AnthonyDiComo) August 20, 2021
T. Turner 2B
J. Turner 3B
Buehler P https://t.co/2mTTTegdhJ
— Los Angeles Dodgers (@Dodgers) August 21, 2021