After three days against someone else, it’s right back at it with the Dodgers — this time in LA.
The Mets are back at .500 following Wednesday’s extra-inning victory over the best team in baseball, the San Francisco Giants.
The Amazin’s were in danger of getting swept and losing their sixth straight game, but thanks to a four-run 12th inning, New York escaped San Fran with a 6-2 win.
The schedule doesn’t get much easier; the Mets will head down the coast to Los Angeles for a four-game stint with the Dodgers starting Thursday.
New York Mets (60-60) @ Los Angeles Dodgers (75-46)
Thursday, August 19, 2021 — 10:10 p.m. EDT
TV: SNY, MLBN (out-of-market only)
Radio: WCBS 880, WQBU 92.7
Mets: Taijuan Walker (7-7, 3.75 ERA)
Notable Game Props
- Mets Total Runs: Over-3.5 (-120), Under-3.5 (-110)
- Dodgers Total Runs: Over-5.5 (+105), Under-5.5 (-135)
- Team to Score First and Win: Mets (+270), Dodgers (+125)
- Team to Score First and Lose: Mets (+235), Dodgers (+850)
- Both Teams to Score: Yes (-1400), No (+600)
- Extra Innings: Yes (+850), No (-1600)
Mets Game 121 of 162, @ LAD
Thursday, Aug. 19, 10:10 p.m. ET
RHP Corey Knebel (2-0, 2.89)
J.D. Davis 3B
D. Smith LF
Walker RHP (7-7, 3.75)
— Anthony DiComo (@AnthonyDiComo) August 19, 2021
— Los Angeles Dodgers (@Dodgers) August 19, 2021