The Mets get a look at a potential NL Cy Young winner on Saturday night.
With their playoff chances hanging on by the slimmest of margins, the Mets will get a Saturday night dance card of a struggling Taijuan Walker against Walker Buehler.
A national audience will get to see this one on MLB Network. We’ll see if the Mets’ bats can solve one of the more dominant pitchers in the entire National League this season.
Los Angeles Dodgers (70-46) @ New York Mets (59-56)
Saturday, August 14, 2021 — 7:10 PM EDT
TV: WPIX, MLBN (out-of-market only)
Radio: WCBS 880, WQBU 92.7
Dodgers: Walker Buehler (12-2, 2.13 ERA)
Mets: Taijuan Walker (7-7, 3.89 ERA)
Notable Game Props
- Mets Total Runs: Over-3.5 (+120), Under-3.5 (-150)
- Dodgers Total Runs: Over-5.5 (+110), Under-5.5 (-140)
- Team to Score First and Win: Mets (+425), Dodgers (-140)
- Team to Score First and Lose: Mets (+425), Dodgers (+500)
- Both Teams to Score: Yes (-900), No (+500)
- Extra Innings: Yes (+850), No (-1600)
— Los Angeles Dodgers (@Dodgers) August 14, 2021
— New York Mets (@Mets) August 14, 2021