The Mets take their talents to South Beach for a four-game set.
Welcome to August, Mets fans!
Over the weekend, we watched as the newest addition to the Yankees — Anthony Rizzo — demolished Marlins pitching. The Marlins now get to battle the other team from New York. Will the Mets’ former Cub, Javier Báez, perform as well in Miami?
The Mets will send Tylor Megill to the mound to start the series.
New York Mets (55-49) @ Miami Marlins (44-61)
Monday, August 2, 2021 — 7:10 PM EDT
Radio: WCBS 880, WQBU 92.7
Mets: Tylor Megill (1-0, 2.04 ERA)
Marlins: Jesús Luzardo (2-4, 6.87 ERA)
Notable Game Props
- Mets Total Runs: Over-4.5 (+105), Under-4.5 (-135)
- Marlins Total Runs: Over-3.5 (+120), Under-3.5 (-150)
- Team to Score First and Win: Mets (+110), Marlins (+250)
- Team to Score First and Lose: Mets (+400), Marlins (+525)
- First Team to Score: Yes (-750), No (+425)
- Extra Innings: Yes (+700), No (-1200)
— New York Mets (@Mets) August 2, 2021
Tonight’s #Marlins Lineup:
De La Cruz RF
Luzardo SP (2-4, 6.87 ERA)
— GENY Mets Report (@genymets) August 2, 2021