The Mets look to win their current five-game series against the Braves with a huge victory Thursday afternoon at Citi Field.
Great pitching; just enough offense; Michael Conforto’s incredible throw home to the plate in the ninth inning.
The Mets won a low-scoring but fantastic game over the Braves Wednesday night by a score of 2-1. Tylor Megill allowed just one earned run through 5.1 innings and Brandon Drury hit a pinch-hit go-ahead solo home run in the bottom of the seventh.
New York now has a chance to win this current five-game series Thursday afternoon at Citi Field. All-Star Taijuan Walker takes the mound.
Atlanta Braves (50-52) @ New York Mets (54-46)
Thursday, July 29, 2021 — 12:10 PM EDT
Radio: WCBS 880, WQBU 92.7
Braves: Drew Smyly (7-3, 4.30 ERA)
Mets: Taijuan Walker (7-4, 3.43 ERA)
Notable Game Props
- Mets Total Runs: Over-4.5 (+105), Under-4.5 (-135)
- Braves Total Runs: Over-3.5 (-140), Under-3.5 (+110)
- Team to Score First and Win: Mets (+165), Braves (+175)
- Team to Score First and Lose: Mets (+625), Braves (+310)
- Both Teams to Score: Yes (-1200), No (+575)
- Extra Innings: Yes (+800), No (-1400)
Here’s how the #Braves will line up for today’s series finale in New York.
— Atlanta Braves (@Braves) July 29, 2021
Mets lineup vs. Braves' left-hander Drew Smyly:
— Deesha (@DeeshaThosar) July 29, 2021