The Mets look to bounce back Wednesday night against Atlanta following Tuesday night’s debacle at Citi Field.
Jerad Eickhoff did not bring his best stuff to the mound Tuesday night.
The right-hander allowed 10 earned runs in 3.1 innings amid what was a 12-5 Mets loss to Atlanta.
New York will attempt to bounce back Wednesday night and widen its current lead in the National League East (3.5 games). Tylor Megill takes the mound.
Atlanta Braves (50-51) @ New York Mets (53-46)
Wednesday, July 28, 2021 — 7:10 PM EDT
Radio: WCBS 880, WQBU 92.7
Braves: Max Fried (7-6, 4.46 ERA)
Mets: Tylor Megill (1-0, 2.10 ERA)
Notable Game Props
- Mets Total Runs: Over-3.5 (-135), Under-3.5 (+105)
- Braves Total Runs: Over-3.5 (-120), Under-3.5 (-110)
- Team to Score First and Win: Mets (+160), Braves (+165)
- Team to Score First and Lose: Mets (+600), Braves (+295)
- Both Teams to Score: Yes (-900), No (+475)
- Extra Innings: Yes (+750), No (-1200)
.@MaxFried32 takes the mound tonight in New York!
— Atlanta Braves (@Braves) July 28, 2021
Mets Game 100 of 162, vs. ATL
Wednesday, July 28, 7:10 p.m.
LHP Max Fried (7-6, 4.46)
J.D. Davis 3B
Megill RHP (1-0, 2.10)
— Anthony DiComo (@AnthonyDiComo) July 28, 2021