The Mets continue their five-game series with the Braves Tuesday night at Citi Field.
The Mets split their Monday doubleheader with Atlanta. After dropping the first game 2-0, an RBI double from Jeff McNeil led to the only run scored in the second matchup. Three strikeouts from Edwin Diaz helped close it out and the Mets emerged victorious 1-0.
Tuesday night, the pair of NL East teams will continue their current five-game series at Citi Field.
Game One Info
Atlanta Braves (49-51) @ New York Mets (53-45)
Tuesday, July 27, 2021 — 7:10 PM EDT
Radio: WCBS 880, WQBU 92.7
Braves: Charlie Morton (9-3, 3.65 ERA)
Mets: Jerad Eickhoff (0-1, 4.96 ERA)
Notable Game Props
- Mets Total Runs: Over-3.5 (-140), Under-3.5 (+110)
- Braves Total Runs: Over-4.5 (-140), Under-4.5 (+110)
- Team to Score First and Win: Mets (+260), Braves (+110)
- Team to Score First and Lose: Mets (+525), Braves (+370)
- Both Teams to Score: Yes (-1600), No (+675)
- Extra Innings: Yes (+800), No (-1600)
Here's how the #Braves will line up tonight in New York.
— Atlanta Braves (@Braves) July 27, 2021
— New York Mets (@Mets) July 27, 2021