The Mets look to take the rubber game of their current three-game set against the Blue Jays Sunday afternoon.
The Mets pitching thrived Friday night amid a 3-0 win over Toronto.
Saturday night, not so much.
All-Star Taijuan Walker allowed eight hits and six earned runs through 4.0 innings pitched while reliever Anthony Banda let up another five hits and three earned runs through one inning.
New York ultimately came up short by a score of 10-3 and will attempt to win the rubber game of the three-game series Sunday afternoon.
Toronto Blue Jays (49-45) @ New York Mets (51-44)
Sunday, July 25, 2021 — 1:10 PM EDT
Radio: WCBS 880, WQBU 92.7
Blue Jays: Ross Stripling (3-6, 5.04 ERA)
Mets: Rich Hill (6-4, 3.87 ERA)
Notable Game Props
- Mets Total Runs: Over-4.5 (-110), Under-4.5 (-120)
- Blue Jays Total Runs: Over-4.5 (-125), Under-4.5 (-105)
- Both Teams to Score: Yes (-2000), No (+750)
- Extra Innings: Yes (+750), No (-1400)
- Team to Score First and Win: Mets (+205), Blue Jays (+150)
- Team to Score First and Lose: Mets (+550), Blue Jays (+310)
Odds courtesy of DraftKings Sportsbook. Get your FREE $1,050 bonus when you click here.
Blue Jays Lineup
Let's win the series! #WeAreBlueJays pic.twitter.com/Bk6ms7Xpnv
— Toronto Blue Jays (@BlueJays) July 25, 2021
Today’s lineup. #LGM pic.twitter.com/cx16g7lQ7X
— New York Mets (@Mets) July 25, 2021
- CAESARS SPORTSBOOK
UP TO $1,250 ON CAESARS!
- DRAFTKINGS SPORTSBOOK
BET $5, WIN $150!
- FANDUEL SPORTSBOOK
$1,000 NO SWEAT FIRST BET!
- BETMGM SPORTSBOOK
$1,000 FIRST BET OFFER!
BET $1, GET $200!