The Mets look to extend their lead on Atlanta in the division after starting the series with a win.
After escaping with a one-run win to start the series in Atlanta, the Mets will look to stay on the winning track on Wednesday night.
New York sends David Peterson to the mound. He allowed just three hits and one earned run through six innings during his last start on June 25. He’ll match up with Max Fried, who — like too many Atlanta starters — has struggled to find consistency this year.
How will the Mets hang in another tough divisional game?
New York Mets (41-34) @ Atlanta Braves (37-41)
Wednesday, June 30, 2021 — 7:20 PM EDT
TV: SNY, MLBN (out-of-market only)
Radio: WCBS 880, WQBU 92.7
Braves: Max Fried (4-4, 4.21 ERA)
Mets: David Peterson (2-5, 4.95 ERA)
Notable Game Props
- Mets Total Runs: Over-3.5 (-132), Under-3.5 (+114)
- Braves Total Runs: Over-4.5 (-114), Under-4.5 (-103)
- Mets to Score First and Win: Yes (+215), No (-278)
- Braves to Score First and Win: Yes (+165), No (-210)
- First Team to Score: Mets (-124), Braves (+105)
.@MaxFried32 takes the mound tonight at Truist Park.
— Atlanta Braves (@Braves) June 30, 2021
— New York Mets (@Mets) June 30, 2021