The Mets will look to win this four-game series against the Phillies Sunday afternoon after emerging victorious on Saturday.
It’s been a wild weekend set for the Phillies and Mets. Aaron Nola tied Tom Seaver’s record, striking out ten straight batters — at the expense of the team with which Tom Terrific established the record.
Then, on Saturday, the Phillies had the audacity to score a run against Jacob deGrom.
So what will Sunday’s matinee hold in store? Hopefully no more injuries.
Philadelphia Phillies (35-39) @ New York Mets (40-32)
Sunday, June 27, 2021 — 1:10 PM EDT
TV: SNY, MLBN (out-of-market only)
Radio: WCBS 880, WQBU 92.7
Phillies: Zack Wheeler (5-4, 2.36 ERA)
Mets: Marcus Stroman (6-5, 2.32 ERA)
Notable Game Props
- Mets Total Runs: Over-3.5 (-118), Under-3.5 (+102)
- Phillies Total Runs: Over-3.5 (-113), Under-3.5 (-103)
- Mets to Score First and Win: Yes (+200), No (-265)
- Phillies to Score First and Win: Yes (+165), No (-210)
- First Team to Score: Mets (+125), Phillies (-150)
Sunday finale. #RingTheBell
— Philadelphia Phillies (@Phillies) June 27, 2021
Mets lineup vs. Phillies’ right-hander and old friend Zack Wheeler:
— Deesha (@DeeshaThosar) June 27, 2021