53 At A Glance
- QB (3): Sam Darnold, Teddy Bridgewater, Josh McCown
- RB (4): Isaiah Crowell, Bilal Powell, Trenton Cannon, Lawrence Thomas (FB)
- WR (7): Robby Anderson, Quincy Enunwa, Jermaine Kearse, Terrelle Pryor, Tre McBride, Charles Johnson, Andre Roberts
- TE (3): Eric Tomlinson, Jordan Leggett, Chris Herndon
- OL (8): Kelvin Beachum (T), Brandon Shell (T), James Carpenter (G), Brian Winters (G), Spencer Long (C), Brent Qvale (T/G), Jonotthan Harrison (C/G), Dakota Dozier (G)
- DL (6): Leonard Williams (DL), Steve McLendon (NT), Nathan Shepherd (DL), Henry Anderson (DL), Mike Pennel (NT), Folorunso Fatukasi (DL)
- EDGE (5): Jordan Jenkins, Josh Martin, Frankie Luvu, David Bass, Dylan Donahue
- ILB (4): Darron Lee, Avery Williamson, Kevin Minter, Neville Hewitt
- CB (6): Trumaine Johnson, Morris Claiborne, Buster Skrine, Darryl Roberts, Parry Nickerson, Derrick Jones
- S (4): Jamal Adams (SS), Marcus Maye (FS), J.J. Wilcox (SS), Terrence Brooks (FS)
- ST (3): Taylor Bertolet (K), Lachlan Edwards (P), Thomas Hennessy (LS)
- RESERVE/SUSPENDED: Rashard Robinson (CB), ArDarius Stewart (WR)
- INJURED RESERVE: Rontez Miles (SS), Elijah McGuire (RB), Kevin Pierre-Louis (ILB), Ben Ijalana (T)
- PRACTICE SQUAD: George Atkinson (RB), Dimitri Flowers (FB), Charone Peake (WR), Ben Braden (T), Dakoda Shepley (G), Deon Simon (NT), Anthony Wint (ILB), Terrell Sinkfield (CB), Doug Middleton (FS), Kacy Rodgers II (SS)
It’s painfully obvious the areas in which the Jets fall short. What’s worse is that two of the three championship positions (quarterback, offensive line and edge pass rusher) fall extremely short of even NFL average. Now that Teddy and Sam are in-house, quarterback is the exception.
On the plus side, depth is pretty solid across the board.
Though things change on a dime once Week 4 of the NFL preseason comes to a close, this projection best resembles the depth chart, what happened in camp and what’s currently going on in Florham Park, New Jersey.