The New York Rangers look for their sixth win in a row as they host Cam Talbot, Connor McDavid, and the Edmonton Oilers.
- New York Rangers 8-7-2, 18 points
- Edmonton Oilers 6-8-1, 13 points
- Television: MSG Network
- Venue: Madison Square Garden, New York, NY
The Rangers have had contributions from different players throughout this winning streak. Mika Zibanejad still leads the team in goals, eight, and in points (18). Pavel Buchnevich and Michael Grabner are tied for second on the team in goals with seven each. Defenseman Kevin Shattenkirk is second on the team in points with 16. Henrik Lundqvist and his “Mask” has played in all five games of the team’s current winning streak.
— New York Rangers (@NYRangers) November 9, 2017
Alain Vigneault confirmed that Boo Nieves will play against the Oilers. There will be no changes on defense which means Brendan Smith will sit for the fourth game in a row. He last played on Halloween night against the Golden Knights.
— New York Rangers (@NYRangers) November 10, 2017
The Edmonton Oilers defeated the New Jersey Devils on Thursday night at the Rock, 3-2 in overtime on a goal by Draisaitl which was assisted by McDavid.
— Edmonton Oilers (@EdmontonOilers) November 10, 2017
The two teams will meet again Mar. 18, at Edmonton.
Other Rangers News, Stories
- Check out my story on the undefeated mask of Henrik Lundqvist.
- BlueshirtBanter.com talks about the KZB line.
- ESNY’s Dominick Renna wrote about how Brady Skjei was off-limits in a trade for Matt Duchene.