Just over 24 hours ago, the New York Rangers showcased their new lines and beat the Calgary Flames 4-1. They’ll continue tonight in Edmonton.
- New York Rangers (11-4-0, 22 pts)
- Edmonton Oilers (9-5-1, 19 pts)
- NHL, Sunday, Nov. 13, MSG Network
- Rogers Place, Edmonton, Canada
Just 24 hours ago was the final horn of the Rangers victory against the Flames. Fans enjoyed a great offensive performance and a great goaltending effort by Henrik Lundqvist. Although the Rangers won, there was no celebration as the team hopped right back on their team bus and headed straight to Edmonton.
New lines and defensive pairings were showcased and it couldn’t have gone any better for Alain Vigneault and the Rangers.
The Rangers will keep those lines for tonight’s game against the Oilers. The only changes in tonight’s lineup for the Rangers is who the goaltender is. Antti Raanta will be in net for the Blueshirts tonight. He left the net in the third period last Tuesday against the Canucks due to the concussion protocol.
— SNYRangers (@SNYRangers) November 13, 2016
OFFICIAL: #NYR Chris Kreider will be out of tonight's game with an upper body injury. Oscar Lindberg will return to the lineup.
— New York Rangers (@NYRangers) November 14, 2016
Tonight’s lineup predictions are as followed:
- Jimmy Vesey – Derek Stepan – Rick Nash
- Pavel Buchnevich – Mika Zibanejad – Mats Zuccarello
- Michael Grabner – Kevin Hayes – J.T. Miller
- Jesper Fast – Brandon Pirri – Oscar Lindberg
The Rangers defeated the Oilers last time these two faced off. Tune into MSG Network at 9 p.m. ET for puck drop.