- Bryce Petty, QB – Out (Right Shoulder)
- Darryl Roberts, CB – Out (Foot)
- Jordan Jenkins, OLB – Doubtful (Calf)
- Bruce Carter, ILB – Questionable (Shoulder)
- David Harris, ILB – Questionable (Shoulder)
- Leonard Williams, DE – N/A (Hip)
- Quincy Enunwa, WR – N/A (Concussion)
- Brandon Marshall, WR – N/A (Hip)
- Steve McLendon, NT – N/A (Hand, Toe)
- Muhammad Wilkerson, DE – N/A (Ankle)
Bryce Petty and Darryl Roberts are the only definite “outs” for Sunday, although rookie Jordan Jenkins will most likely have to wait a week to make his NFL debut. This one is rough for Todd Bowles‘s defense who needs somebody to step up along the edge.
Due to the Jenkins injury, more four-man fronts were reported out of Florham Park this week in practice. It’s something that’ll continue to be a trend all season long.
The Hitman, David Harris, is another guy whose status is extremely shaky. The man who seems to never miss a game (last seven seasons he’s never missed a game), should be a game time decision.
Should Harris miss the contest, rookie Darron Lee and Erin Henderson will be severely tested right off the bat. Couple that with the fact that Sheldon Richardson is out via suspension and New York’s defense doesn’t seem as stout as it usually does.
Leonard Williams, Quincy Enunwa, Brandon Marshall, Steve McLendon, and Muhammad Wilkerson were all full participants at Friday practice and are not officially listed on the report.
Jenkins did not practice on Friday while Harris and Carter were limited.
- Tyler Eifert, TE – Out (Knee)
- Darqueze Dennard, CB – Doubtful (Ankle)
- Adam Jones, CB – N/A (Calf)
- Pat Sims, DT – N/A (Achilles)
- Rex Burkhead, RB – N/A (Shoulder)
- Jake Fisher, OT – N/A (Ankle, Knee)
- T.J. Johnson, C – N/A (Concussion)
- Tyler Kroft, TE – N/A (Knee)
- Cedric Ogbuehi, OT – N/A (Toe)
- Eric Winston, OT – N/A (Non-Injury)
- James Wright, WR – N/A (Knee)
- Cody Core, WR – N/A (Heat)
The Bengals are coming in relatively healthy. Only Tyler Eifert and Darqueze Dennard are listed on the official injury report.