- Muhammad Wilkerson: 16 GP, 14 SK, 8 PD, 41 TKL, 1 TD
- Sheldon Richardson: 12 GP, 10 SK, 3 PD, 26 TKL
- Leonard Williams: 15 GP, 8 SK, 5 PD, 39 TKL
- Steve McLendon: 14 GP, 1 SK, 1 PD, 17 TKL
- Deon Simon: 16 GP, 2 SK, 13 TKL
- Jarvis Jenkins: 15 GP, 3 SK, 14 TKL
The New York Jets defensive line statistical output is pretty straightforward. All three beasts, Muhammad Wilkerson, Sheldon Richardson and Leonard Williams, will do their thing and do it well.
The only question, as the season progresses, is how Todd Bowles deploys these guys.Will an edge rusher from the linebacking corps step up? If not, Big Mo will continue to play his familiar edge role in sub packages while all three of these guys will be depended on to get to the QB.