53-Man Roster At A Glance
- QB (4): Ryan Fitzpatrick, Geno Smith, Christian Hackenberg, Bryce Petty
- HB (3): Matt Forte, Bilal Powell, Khiry Robinson
- FB (1): Tommy Bohanon
- WR (7): Brandon Marshall, Eric Decker, Quincy Enunwa, Jalin Marshall, Devin Smith, Kenbrell Thompkins, Charone Peake
- TE (3): Jace Amaro, Kellen Davis, Zach Sudfeld
- OT (3): Ryan Clady, Brandon Shell, Ben Ijalana
- OG (3): James Carpenter, Brian Winters, Dakota Dozier
- C (2): Nick Mangold, Wesley Johnson
- DE (4): Muhammad Wilkerson, Sheldon Richardson, Leonard Williams, Jarvis Jenkins
- NT (2): Steve McLendon, Deon Simon
- OLB (4): Lorenzo Mauldin, Jordan Jenkins, Trevor Reilly, Freddie Bishop
- ILB (4): David Harris, Erin Henderson, Darron Lee, Bruce Carter
- CB (6): Darrelle Revis, Buster Skrine, Marcus Williams, Dexter McDougle, Dee Milliner, Juston Burris
- FS (2): Marcus Gilchrist, Rontez Miles
- SS (2): Calvin Pryor, Dion Bailey
Special Teams (3):
- K (1): Nick Folk
- P (1): Lac Edwards
- LS (1): Tanner Purdum
Looking at the 53 at a glance, it becomes more obvious that keeping four quarterbacks hurts the rest of the roster.
The value in special teams really takes a hit at the linebacker, wide receiver, and/or cornerback position when this is the case.
Don’t forget, though, this is only the 53-man roster when camp ends. The 53-man roster heading into Week 1 is rarely the same 53-man roster after Week 1 ends.
For now, we bet Bryce Petty sticks to the roster even if/when Ryan Fitzpatrick returns.