- Antonio Allen, S (concussion, did not practice Friday)
- Breno Giacomini, OT (shoulder, back, calf, did not practice Friday
- Lorenzo Mauldin, LB (ankle, did not practice Friday)
- Steve McLendon, DT (hamstring, did not practice Friday)
- Khiry Robinson, RB (leg, did not practice Friday)
- Muhammad Wilkerson, DE (ankle, limited participant in Friday’s practice)
No question the New York Jets are limping into Week 14 sporting a lengthy injury list that also includes eight players on the IR after starting center Nick Mangold was placed there earlier this week.
The look of the offensive line will be much different than the one seen in the beginning of the season. With Ryan Clady and Nick Mangold shelved for the remainder of the season, and Breno Giacomini dealing with a trio of injuries, Bryce Petty will be behind a makeshift offensive line for his second NFL start.
Khiry Robinson was re-signed this Tuesday after being waived in the preseason when he re-injured a broken leg he suffered the season before. With Robinson still unable to see game time as he rehabs the leg, the Jets bringing him back and waiving C.J. Spiller in the process is a head-scratcher.
- Joe Staley, OT (hamstring, did not practice Friday
- Aaron Lynch, LB (ankle, limited participant in Friday’s practice)
- Quinton Dial, DT (elbow, limited participant in Friday’s practice
The 49ers unquestionably come into this contest as the healthier team. Missing Joe Staley will surely hurt, but with the speed of Colin Kaepernick, it can be offset.
Much like the Jets on the offensive line, the 49ers are hurting at the linebacker position. Aaron Lynch is listed as questionable and if he is unable to go, second-year linebacker out of Virginia Eli Harold will be asked to fill the void.