The projected salaries for members of the New York Yankees up for arbitration have been calculated and released.The oh-so-exhilarating process of arbitration is closely approaching and Matt Swartz at MLB Trade Rumors has calculated the projected salaries that members of the New York Yankees are expected to earn.
The tactic of coming up with the anticipated salaries can be explained here and the numbers in parenthesis represent the player’s MLB service time.
- Michael Pineda (5.099) $7.8MM
- Dustin Ackley (5.087) $3.2MM
- Nathan Eovaldi (5.013) $7.5MM
- Adam Warren (4.031) $2.3MM
- Didi Gregorius (3.159) $5.1MM
- Dellin Betances (3.078) $3.4MM
- Austin Romine (3.045) $900K
- Aaron Hicks (3.041) $1.4MM
- Tommy Layne (2.139) $1.2MM
Looking at the list, Gregorius jumps off the page as someone who may deserve more than $5.1 million.
Christian Kouroupakis covers the New York Yankees and Major League Baseball for ESNY. Interact with him and view his daily work by “liking” his facebook page and follow him on Twitter. All statistics are courtesy of Baseball Reference.com unless otherwise noted. Don’t hesitate to shoot him an email with any questions, criticisms, or concerns.