- Marshall Newhouse, RT – Out (calf)
- Darian Thompson, S – Out (foot)
- Nat Berhe, S – Out (concussion)
- Robert Thomas, DT – Out (illness)
- Eli Apple, CB – Doubtful (hamstring)
- Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie, CB – questionable (groin)
- Rashad Jennings, RB – questionable (thumb)
- Olivier Vernon, DE – Not listed (wrist)
Big Blue’s secondary, a deep and versatile unit entering 2016, is decimated. They’ll be without two of their top three safeties and likely without two of their top three corners.
The onus will be on the front four to pressure the Vikings, hiding what they’ll lack in coverage. Rashad Jennings is officially listed as questionable but all signs point to him suiting up Monday night. And the Giants will need him to attack Minnesota’s interior line.
Nothing surprising here. Jerick McKinnon, RB (toe), David Morgan, TE (Knee), Sharrif Floyd, DT (knee), Xavier Rhodes, CB (knee), MyCole Pruitt, TE (knee), Anthony Barr, LB (wrist), Zach Line, RB (knee), Stefon Diggs, WR (groin), and Alex Boone, G (hip) are listed, but only Floyd and Morgan have been declared out. The Vikings did not designate anyone doubtful/questionable/probable. Adrian Peterson was placed on IR last week.[