- Marshall Newhouse, RT – Out (calf)
- Nat Berhe, S – Out (concussion)
- Larry Donnell, TE – Out (concussion)
- Darian Thompson, S – Out (foot)
- Eli Apple, CB – questionable (hamstring)
- Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie, CB – questionable (groin)
- Rashad Jennings, RB – questionable (thumb)
Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie looks likely to play. According to James Kratch of NJ.com, he said the difference from last week to now was “night and day.”
Backup DT Robert Thomas got in a full practice Friday and isn’t listed on the injury report for the first time all season. Depth on the defensive line is invaluable, as the Giants will need another fresh body to throw at Packers’ RB Eddie Lacy.
Eli Apple and Rashad Jennings have been limited in practice all week and look like true game-time decisions.
Packers’ top CB Sam Shields (concussion) won’t play, a huge loss against the Giants talented receiving trio.
LB Clay Matthews (ankle/hamstring) was limited in practice all week but is expected to play without limitations.