FOX Bet Michigan is offering a big-time new user bonus for the Super Bowl 55 matchup between the Chiefs and Buccaneers.
Those who register before Super Bowl 55 at FOX Bet Michigan will be able to bet $10 and win $100, a 10x bonus, when either Kansas City or Tampa Bay score during Super Bowl 55.
This new player promo, the best promo of the football season, is available from FOX Bet Michigan from between now and kickoff.
Register with FOX Bet to grab this can’t-lose Super Bowl promo by clicking here.
FOX Bet Michigan Can’t-Lose Super Bowl Promo Details
This is all too simple: Just wager $10 on either the Chiefs or Buccaneers to score at least one point in this game, and if the bet hits, you’ll receive $100 in free bets. Some notes:
- The deal is only available for new users, so if you’re already registered with FOX Bet Michigan, you will not be able to reap the benefits of the opportunity.
- Your qualifying bet will be the first bet made after registering and can only be a single bet with a maximum wager of $10.
- No opt-in is required, and you cannot combine this special with other new-user offers that FOX Bet Michigan may provide. That includes the $500 risk-free first bet.
- Users must be at least 21 years of age to legally wager.
How to Get The FOX Bet Can’t Lose Super Bowl Promo
You need to complete the following steps in order to jump on this deal.
- Register and create a FOX Bet account. Get started by clicking here.
- Make an initial deposit of at least $10 into your sportsbook account using any of the available methods.
- The bet $10, win $100 promo will be available at the top of the FOX Bet Michigan desktop platform or mobile app.
- Choose either the Chiefs or Buccaneers to score at least one point, wager up to $10, and confirm/verify your bet.
- If the bet hits, you’ll receive a 10x payout within 24 hours of the game’s conclusion.
Super Bowl 55 Odds
Here are the current odds for Super Bowl 55 at FOX Bet:
|Chiefs||-3.5 (+100)||-167||O 56.5 (-110)|
|Bucs||+3.5 (-121)||+148||U 56.5 (-110)|
All that matters for this game is the total, and at FOX Bet Michigan, oddsmakers believe this game is due to see big scoring. That makes sense, given Kansas City and Tampa Bay both field elite offensive units.
Both of these teams sport high-powered offenses, with the Bucs averaging 30.7 points in the playoffs and the Chiefs averaging 30.0 points of their own.
That being said, all it takes is a single score to cash this bonus, so this is about as easy as it gets.
While this game could easily see point totals in the 50s or 60s, quite simply, one team will score because on team has to score in order to win the game. Think of this as a Super Bowl gift from FOX Bet Michigan.
Register with FOX Bet Michigan to grab this can’t-lose Super Bowl promo by clicking here.