FOX Bet PA is back with a great offer for this week’s slate of 76ers games.
Those who register with the sportsbook will be able to grab 50-1 odds on 76ers center Joel Embiid to score one point in any of his team’s three games this week. This is the latest deal in a set of solid new player FOX Bet promos to cash in on. However, this one is only available to players in Pennsylvania.
Grab 50-1 Odds on Embiid to Score All Week at FOX Bet
The offer is solely available for new users in PA, so you must register with FOX Bet before jumping on this promotional deal. Bettors in NJ can get a $500 risk-free first bet.
Your qualifying bet needs to be your first bet after registering and can only be a single bet carrying a maximum wager of $1.
No opt-in is required and you cannot combine this offer with any other new-user offer that FOX Bet may provide.
In order to reap the benefits of the deal, you must be at least 21 years of age and located in any of the applicable states.
How to Get 50-1 Odds on Embiid to Score at FOX Bet
Here’s what you need to do in order to grab these 50-1 odds:
- Register and create a FOX Bet account — an easy process to complete. Get started by clicking here.
- Make an initial deposit of at least $10 into your sportsbook account.
- The 50-1 odds on Joel Embiid to score a point all week should be located at the top of the FOX Bet desktop platform or mobile app. This boost will also be available in the odds boost section of the app.
- Place a $1 bet on Embiid to score a point and confirm/verify your bet.
- If the bet hits (which it should), you’ll receive $50 in free bets courtesy of FOX Bet within 24 hours of the game’s conclusion.
76ers Odds this Week
The 76ers are home against the Wizards on Wednesday night (7:00 p.m. ET) but then are on the road against the Nets (Thursday, Jan. 7, 7:30 p.m. ET) before wrapping up the week back home against the Nuggets (Saturday, Jan. 9, 3:00 p.m. ET).
At the moment, FOX Bet is providing odds for Wednesday’s matchup with the Wizards and has the 76ers as 6.5-point home favorites and -250 on the moneyline while Washington is +200.
Embiid has taken part in six of the 76ers’ seven games this season, and in that span, has averaged 23.2 points per game on 52.3% shooting from the field, 33.3% shooting from behind the arc, and 79.6% shooting from the line.
He’s put up points in every single game he’s played this season, with his low a respectable 14 points.
Simply speaking, he’ll absolutely score this week, so this one is a no-brainer.