FOX Bet is ringing in the new year with a deal that should start 2021 off with a bang.
Those who register will be able to bet $1 and win $50 if either the Giants or Jets score in their respective Week 17 matchups. Don’t mess around with this offer — this one is a no-brainer.
Bet $1, Win $50 on Giants or Jets Score at FOX Bet
This incredible deal from FOX Bet is simple: just bet $1 on either the Giants or Jets to score at least once in their respective Week 17 games, and if it happens, you’ll receive $50.
The offer is only available for new users, so if you’re already registered with FOX Bet, you will not be eligible to participate.
Qualifying bets are the first real-money wagers placed after registering. No opt-in is required.
This deal is currently live through kickoff of either game (Sunday, Jan. 3, 1:00 p.m. ET).
Register for 50-1 Odds at FOX Bet
Before you can earn your winnings, there are a few steps to follow.
- Register and create an account with FOX Bet, which is very simple to do. If you’re located in New Jersey, get started by clicking here. If you’re in PA, get the deal here.
- Make an initial deposit of at least $10 into your sportsbook account using any of the available methods.
- The new 50-1 odds on either the Giants or Jets scoring should then be located at the top of the FOX Bet desktop platform or mobile app.
- Choose either the Giants or Jets and make your $1 wager on them to score at least once.
- If the bet hits, you’ll receive $50 in free bets courtesy of FOX Bet within 24 hours of the event’s conclusion.
The Odds of the Giants or Jets Scoring
FOX Bet has the total for the Giants-Cowboys matchup set to over-under 44.5, while the total for the Jets-Patriots game is over-under 39.5. Both are low totals, but that doesn’t mean both New York teams will be shutout.
The Jets are rolling right now and have won two straight, while the Giants have scored in every single game this season. Not to mention, the Giants will be going up against a Dallas defense that’s allowing 30.0 points per game (30th in the NFL).
Both teams will score at least once, that’s for sure. It’s just a matter of who you choose for your wager.