FOX Bet is back with another one of their game-changing offers, this time for the NFL’s Week 13 slate of games.
Those who register with the highly respected sportsbook will get 50-1 odds on either the Jets, Giants, or Eagles to score at least one point. It’s an incredible offer with absolutely zero downside. It’s a no-brainer proposition at no-brainer odds.
Get 50-1 Odds on the Jets, Giants, or Eagles to Score 1 Point at FOX Bet
This offer is simple, and there are no tricks or games. Just bet $1 on either the Jets, Giants, or Eagles to score at least one point, and you’ll receive back $50 in free bets courtesy of FOX Bet. It’s that easy, but you need to make a wager prior to the kickoff of each game.
This offer is for new users only, so you must register and verify your account as well as make a deposit. This promotional bet needs to be your first bet after registering and can only be a single bet with a maximum wager of $1.
Once the bet hits, your $50 in free bets will be credited to your account 24 hours after the close of the bet.
You must be at least 21 years old and located in one of the applicable states to jump on this offer.
This deal cannot be combined with any other new-user deal that FOX Bet provides.
How to get 50-1 Odds on the Jets, Giants, or Eagles to Score 1 Point at FOX Bet
In order to take advantage of this game-changing deal, there are a few steps that you will need to follow.
- Register and verify an account with FOX Bet, a quick and easy process to complete. Get started in NJ by clicking right here. Get the offer in PA by clicking here.
- Make an initial deposit of at least $10 into your account using any of the available methods.
- The new 50-1 odds should then appear at the top of the FOX Bet desktop platform or mobile app.
- Wager $1 on either the Jets, Giants, or Eagles to score at least one point.
- Sit back, relax, and if your bet hits, $50 in free bets will be credited to your account 24 hours after the bet closes.
The Odds of the Jets, Giants, or Eagles Scoring 1 Point
I’d say the Giants and Eagles possess a better chance at scoring at least one point than the Jets, considering neither NFC East team has been shut out this year while the Jets have been shut out once.
Still, this looks like a can’t-miss deal.
The Giants will also be going up against Seattle (allowing 28.7 points per game) while the Eagles face the Packers (25.7 points allowed per game). Meanwhile, even the Jets’ brutal offense faces a Raiders defense allowing 29.0 points per game.