Nick Durst and John Brown are back to talk about the New York Mets on Episode 11 of The MetsCast. On this episode, they discuss why Sandy Alderson should no longer be the New York Mets general manager.
- Should Sandy Alderson still be New York Mets general manager?
- How could Terry Collins‘ time as Mets manager be summed up?
- Why did Terry Collins and Sandy Alderson have so much faith in Hansel Robles?
- Who is Sandy Alderson considering to replace Terry Collins as Mets manager?
- Would Robin Ventura or Joe McEwing be the best choice to manage the Mets?
- Would Bobby Valentine or Wally Backman be considered for the Mets manager job if Sandy Alderson didn’t dislike them?
- Why does the Mets medical staff always misdiagnose players?
- Should the Mets have fired Mike Barwis and brought in a new strength and conditioning coach for offseason workouts?
- Did it make sense for the Mets to fire Ray Ramirez?
- Should Brandon Nimmo or Juan Lagares start in centerfield for the New York Mets in 2018?
- Will Michael Conforto be back for the start of the 2018 season?
- Should Sandy Alderson consider upgrading over Dominic Smith in the offseason?
- Should the Mets sign multiple relievers despite acquiring AJ Ramos?
- If the Yankees fired Joe Girardi, would Sandy Alderson consider hiring him to be Mets manager?
All of this and much more on Episode 11 of the MetsCast with your hosts Nicholas Durst and John Brown. Follow them on Twitter to have your Mets questions answered throughout the offseason. @Nick_Durst and @si_sports.