Nick Durst is back to talk about the troubling and disappointing injury-ridden season that the New York Mets are currently experiencing. He is joined by Rick Weiner on Episode 7 of The MetsCast to break it all down.
Injuries and underperformance have been the story of the first half for the New York Mets.
- Who has been the New York Mets least valuable player in 2017?
- Which pitcher has been the non-CY Young for the Mets?
- What has been the biggest disappointment in the 2017 season for the Mets?
- Is the bullpen still the major issue with for the Mets?
- Why didn’t Sandy Alderson make any free agent signings or trades in the offseason?
- Will Terry Collins end up being forced into retirement after the season?
- Who would Sandy Alderson consider hiring to replace Terry Collins as the next manager of the Mets?
- Why is All-Star Michael Conforto being used as a bench player for the Mets?
- Should Gavin Cecchini be given the chance to start at second base for the Mets?
- Will Amed Rosario be called up soon?
- Will Brandon Nimmo be given a fair shot at being the Mets starting center fielder?
- Should T.J. Rivera be a big part of the Mets future plans?
- Just how dominant has Jacob deGrom been?
- Should Jay Bruce play first base for the Mets?
- Who are the members of the Mets All-Time MLB All-Star team?
All of these questions are answered and so much more on Episode 7 of The MetsCast. Take a listen and enjoy the show!