ESNY’s Nick Durst and Andrew Hershkowitz come at you with the hottest topics in sports in the Actually, You’re Wrong! Podcast.
It is Episode 4 of Actually, You’re Wrong!, Nick Durst and Andrew Hershkowitz are back at it again discussing a multitude of topics in the world of sports.
Former New York Giant Ron Dixon joins the show this week to discuss:
- Why is the NFL trying to eliminate kickoffs?
- Having the most return touchdowns in a single postseason
- Being drafted in the third round of the 2000 NFL Draft from Lambuth University in the NAIA
- What was it like going to training camp as a rookie?
- Why did former New York Giants coach Jim Fassel never get a head coaching job again?
- What was it like interning in radio?
- What has Ron been doing since retiring from the NFL?
Nick and Andrew then discussed:
- Was Rex Ryan the reason the Nashville Predators won game three of the Stanley Cup final?
- Is Albert Pujols not as appreciated as he should be?
- Does Major League Baseball have a problem with marketing their stars such as Mike Trout?
- Are the NBA Finals boring?
- How could Mr. Met have given the middle finger if he only has four fingers?
- What is the best part of the NBA season?
- Should the New York Knicks make a trade with the Portland Trailblazers to acquire a first round draft pick?
- 0-9 min (Ron Dixon Interview)
- 9-15 min (Stanley Cup, Catfish, Yeshivah Floor Hockey)
- 15-22 min (Pujols, Trout and MLB’s star power problem)
- 22-24 min (NBA Finals. 2 min is enough)
- 24-27 min (MR. Met loses his cool)
- 27-34 min (Knicks-Blazers trade, NBA Offseason)