It’s looking like the New York Giants are pleased with the progress of Ereck Flowers and Davis Webb is going to extremes to learn.
Let’s not pretend we don’t understand what’s happening with the New York Giants. We do.
When it comes to the offense, everything is in place, especially with the addition of Brandon Marshall and Evan Engram. The only question, of course, revolves around the offensive line.
- Giants History | - Giants Roster
- Giants Standings | - Giants Stats
Should Ben McAdoo’s O-line hit it big, this team will be scary. So far, so good.
ESPN’s Jordan Raanan is reporting that the G-Men are liking what they see from third-year left tackle Ereck Flowers. Flowers also feels improvements in his own body.
“I feel good,” Flowers said after completing his third minicamp since being taken by the Giants in the first round in 2015. “I feel better. A little quicker.”
Other Giants News, Stories:
- ESNY’s Jason Leach provides a game-by-game 2017 season prediction.
- Leach also provided a one-on-one interview with running back Paul Perkins.
- ESNY’s John Fennelly suggests that fewer targets for Odell Beckham Jr. may not be a bad thing.
- Jordan Raanan of ESPN writes how rookie Davis Webb is going to extremes to learn the offense.